Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Message from God – a simple prayer lead your way

Leave a Comment

Message from God
You Father in heaven, my words as I commanded unto you, keep this for your journey of your life. This is the life and a new everlasting life. The world may be passing but my words remain flesh. The bible is your daily bread of life, which contained the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end of your life. Honor me with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with your entire mind. Whatever you have done on this world as what I had commanded is your riches in heaven. Be humble to yourself; don’t think others who judge who you are. Do your best for what is good and what is right. Don’t lose hope, for those who believed and trust in me will be guided and lighten their way.


Don’t forget to honor your mother and your father, love your neighbors as love yourself, and love your love ones and offer them with all your heart of love. Be faithful and contented what you had in your life. God bless you all the time, especially in times of difficulties, I’m here to hear your prayer and I will always lead your way.
God is Good

God said, just set in a silent place for awhile and pray this prayer.

Lord, when I lose hope because my plans have come to nothing,
Help me to remember that your love is greater,
Is always greater than my disappointments
And that your plans for my life are always better than my dreams.
Amen.      
~Anna Sobrepena~

Keep in mind that GOD is always good all the time, a prayer to guide your way.

Heavenly father you are my source of strength, hope, and wisdom.
You are my teacher and I am your children.
Teach me father to be responsible in all the things I do,
To lead by example to stand up for what I believe is right in your name.

Teach me father to see the best side of others to become sensitive to the needs of others
To show respect, love and affection
To take pride in my gifts and
To share them and use them for your greater glory

Teach me father humility, integrity, patient, openness, and goodness
Father you know my weaknesses and so I ask you to guide so I shall not go astray in a wrong path.

The world today has taught me that I need to make a difference so speak to me father and I shall listen closely so that in this major test called life I may not only pass but get the highest mark. Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.